MI-3002 Acquisition and Analysis Workstation
The MI-3002 Data Acquisition and Analysis Workstation combines physical computer components with the MI-3000 Arena™ software to provide control and analysis for an instrumentation system using MI Technologies legacy receivers, the MI-1783 or MI-1795. Instruments are configured using the GPIB interface, with data collected over the GPIB interface with the MI-1783 Receiver. For the MI-1795 receiver, high-speed data is collected from the receiver and optionally from the MI-1885 Position Display. The exact instrument interfaces provided with the MI-3002 depend on the legacy equipment in use by the customer.
- Industrial-grade workstation
- Color printer
- National Instruments GPIB Controller Interface and Software
- MI-3040 Core Capabilities Software
- MI-3041 Acquisition Software
- MI-3042 Antenna Analysis Software
- Software drivers for existing instrumentation
- MI-3000 Arena™ Operator Manual (PDF Format)
- MI-3002 Administrator Manual (PDF Format)
- MI-3042 Analysis Manuals (PDF Format)
MI Technologies offers quote optional hardware configurations to optimize operations to customer requirements and desires. Optional hardware items available include, but are not limited to the following:
- Secondary display monitors
- Large display monitors
- Multiple disk drives
- External USB disk drives
- Video capture interface
- Second computer and software for offline analysis
- High performance printers
- Remote control software
Contact MI Technologies with specific requirements.
MI-3000-UPS-60: 110 Vac/60 Hz uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
MI-3000-UPS-50: 240 Vac/50 Hz uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that provides IEC 60320 connectors for use in countries with 240 Vac/50 Hz power.
MI Technologies Customer Support Organization offers installation and training packages with the MI-3002 as needed. Maintenance programs for both hardware and software are also available.